Stourbridge, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Inventory and Materials Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity in the Aerospace industry, for someone to join a growing organisation in a high-profile role, taking ownership of the Inventory cycle and relationships within Europe and Asia.
This role would be a good opportunity for either someone who is looking for a step up in responsibilities, or for someone already in this role, however looking for a new challenge. If you come from a background of Inventory Management, Stock Management, Inventory Analysis, Supply Chain Management or Materials Management, then this role would be a very good fit.
Role Responsibilities of the Inventory and Materials Manager:
- Inventory analysis to understand inventory requirements and excess stock.
- Manage inventory of common parts across multiple warehouses - relocate & utilise slow moving inventories.
- Liaise with Quality Departments & Suppliers to resolve product quality issues.
- Provide regular updates on KPI's and action plans for improvement.
- Develop relationships with the team in Europe and Asia to enhance communication on inventory usage and transfer orders.
- Work alongside North American counterpart to improve inventory management and KPI reporting across the business.
- Review of inventory requirements.
- Ownership of inventory cycle and to work with the warehouse team to ensure targets are met.
- Optimise inventory levels across warehouse network to support customer service whilst balancing the cash flow demands.
- Analysis of average usage.
Personal Specification of the Inventory and Materials Manager
- Must have strong Excel skills
- Experience within and Aerospace or Engineering Industry
- Experience within Inventory, Stock and Supply Chain
£35,000 - £40,000
Working Hours & Benefits:
- Monday to Thursday 8:00am - 4:30pm, 8:00 - 15:30 on Friday
- 25 Days (Plus Days Holidays)
- Bonus Scheme
This role will be well suited if you have experience in Inventory Management, Stock Management, Inventory Analysis, Supply Chain Management or Materials Management
Should you not hear anything from your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful, and unfortunately It will be impossible to update everyone at application stage due to the high volumes of applicants we get! Please don't get disheartened and please do keep checking our website for any other opportunities!