Crawley, West Sussex
£30000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
An opportunity for an Inventory Planner to join a Manufacturing company based near Crawley, salary circa £35k dependant on experience. The Inventory Planner role has been created due to growth and has excellent opportunities for progression.
As an Inventory Planner, you will be involved in ensuring all inventory is planned and stocked in the right local, at the right time.
Responsibilities of the Inventory Planner:
- Creating and maintain supply chain demand.
- Ensure stock policy are met in line with budget, and customer performance expectations.
- Responsible for purchase forecast and stock planning.
- Sustain and build-up inventory planning.
- Communicating daily demand and supply with customers across the globe.
- Creating, achieving and sustaining inventory budgets and projections.
Key Requirements of the Inventory Planner:
- Previous experience of working within a electronics, aerospace or automotive industry.
- Previous experience within Production/Inventory Planning
- Advanced Excel Skills - V Look up, Pivot and advanced formulas.
- Ability to evaluate and resolve problems, whilst always making the right decisions.
This role would suit someone with experience of; Inventory Planning, Production Planner, Inventory Planner, Material Planner, Logistics Planner, Master Scheduler.