Up to £24000 per annum
12 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Junior Buyer to join the aftersales team of a global leading manufacturing organisation based in Poole with a salary up to £24,000. The buyer will support the Spares manager.
Candidates will have previous experience within purchasing or procurement specifically within a manufacturing environment, at buyer, or junior buyer level.
Role responsibilities of the Junior Buyer include:
- Generate quotations using SAP
- Liaise with customers on the telephone to carry out daily quotes and any issues the customers may be facing
- Process orders accurately and promptly
- Advising customers on progress of orders and deliver status
Person Specification of the Junior Buyer include:
- Good working knowledge of SAP or equivalent MRP system is preferable
- Strong telephone manner
- Previous Purchasing skills advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and customer relations
- Mechanical engineering qualification or background preferred, alternatively technical capability or knowledge.
This role will be suited to you if you have held a role within or as a Junior Buyer, Buyer or Purchasing.