Crawley, West Sussex
£35000 - £40000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Materials System Analyst to join a global industry lead company based near Crawley at the European Headquarters, paying an excellent salary up to £30k. The procurement position has been created due to business growth and recent acquisitions.
Candidates will have previously experience within Procurement and/or Supply Chain and have a wealth of experience working with ERP Systems.
Role Responsibilities for the Materials System Analyst:
- Maintaining ERP System Integrity, supporting logistics teams and order process.
- Drive Data integrity via enforcing compliance to operational rules.
- Identify and correct errors in a timely manner.
- Implement solutions to data error trends
- Develop and control automated controls whilst compiling reports for management.
Person Specification for Materials Systems Business Analyst:
- ERP System experience - SAP, ORACLE, Baan Etc.
- Excellent organiser, with effective time management skills
- Drive to continuous improvement.
- High focus on process implementation, data mapping and analysis.
- Assertive yet approachable, whilst resolving user issues.
- Strong Presentation skills with the ability to coach, teach and mentor.
- Willingness to travel globally on business on a regular basis.
This role would suit you if you have previous experience working with a Global company as a Data Analyst, Material Analyst, System Analyst, Procurement Analyst or Inventory Analyst