£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
Butler Ross have a brilliant opportunity for a Materials & Logistics Co-Ordinator to join a manufacturer based in Brecon. This role is instrumental in the Materials, Planning and Logistics (MP&L) function of the company and will be situated within the MP&L team.
This role would be a great fit for someone who has just started their career and has experience within a manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities of the Materials and Logistics Co-Ordinator
- Support for all aspects of the Logistics function, from planning to dispatch, including supporting business processes, across the sites.
- To ensure materials and consumables arrive on site within the agreed time frame and quantities agreed.
- To ensure the correct packaging and multiples are co-ordinated from the site.
- Demand forecasting and placing Purchase Orders with suppliers.
- Monitor and Plan packaging availability, raise orders using customer system.
- Working closely with suppliers and building strong working relationships.
- From a manufacturing background.
- Experience within a Logistics, Materials or Logistics
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite and ERP/MRP systems.
- High communication and customer relations skills.
This role would be a good fit for a Logistics controller, Logistics coordinator, Materials planner, Stock Controller, Stock Administration, Inventory Coordinator, Logistics Controller, or anyone who has worked in Supply Chain Customer Service and Logistics Customer Service/Account Management.