£35000 - £40000 per annum
9 months ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an innovative consultancy firm who engineer cutting edge products for various industries including Automotive, Aerospace and Defence. They are based in Bicester and this role would be based across two sites. This role would be ideal for a someone who has worked in a Supply Chain and a Manufacturing environment who wants a varied and fluid role, one of which they can make their own.
Candidates will have previous experience with Production Planning, Supply Chain Planning, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management and Production Management and have worked at a supervisory or senior level in a manufacturing environment.
Role responsibilities of the Operations Manager include:
Person Specification of the Operations Manager:
- Experience of working in a Production/Operations Management role (ideally within injection moulding production)
- Able to demonstrate proven ability to plan, organise, co-ordinate and control activities
- Proven negotiation skills
- Demonstrate proven ability in dealing with production problems and ability to apply problem-solving techniques
- Good communicator and good team player
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and make decisions quickly
35k - £40k
This role will be well suited to you if you have held a role within Supply Chain as a Production Controller, Production Planner, Production Supervisor, Supply Chain Planner, Supply Chain Team Leader, Operations Manager, Operations Supervisor, Supply Chain Manager, Operations Manager and Production Manager