£35000 - £40000 per annum
11 months ago
Butler Ross are working with a leading Electronics Manufacturing company who are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join them on a journey of growth. This is a brand-new role for the business and has excellent opportunity for progression.
As an Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all logistics and warehouse, including order processing team.
- Working closely with the MD ensuring all company objectives, KPI's and targets are met.
- Management of all order process, working through input to dispatch.
- Work towards a zero-error culture
- Management and Procurement of all fleet for the company
Previous experience needed for the Operations Manager
- Working with SAP is a must
- Previous experience working within a similar manufacturing environment
- Strong management skills, previously looking after a minimum of 3 people
- Direct experience working with order processing
This is a brilliant time to join the business and be part of the vision they have - a role like this would suit a Logistics Manager, Warehouse Manager, Order Fulfilment Manager, Operations Manager or Supply Chain Manager.