£18000 - £22000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
An excellent opportunity for a Procurement Administrator to join an International Charity based in Devon with a salary up to £22k. This purchasing position has been created due to growth within the procurement team, and recent successes. The Procurement Administrator will be supporting the Category Management team, with excellent progression steps over the next few years. This is a 1 year fixed term role, with the view for it to be permanent due to team expansion.
Candidates will have previous experience working within a Procurement or Purchasing Department and be able to demonstrate working within a busy Administration role.
Role Responsibilities for the Procurement Administrator:
- Supporting the Purchasing Management team with projects and mini supplier tenders
- Undertake efficient and effective administrative services
- Act as main point of contact for the Procurement team, use of e-procurement tool and respond to relevant emails
- Running reports of quarterly supplier review meetings
- Maintain and strengthen Supplier Relationships and negotiate contractual terms
- Providing advice on procurement and tender process
Person Specification for Procurement Administrator:
- Previous experience within a Procurement or Purchasing Department
- Demonstrate ability to work within a busy administrative role.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to negotiate and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Up to £22k
This role would be suited to a Junior Buyer, Procurement Administrator, Procurement Assistant, Purchasing Assistant or someone with Supply Chain Experience looking for a progressive role.