Chichester, West Sussex
Up to £47450 per annum
about 2 years ago
Are you a Procurement Analyst or Supply Chain Analyst looking for the next step or challenge in your career? If so, this opportunity would be great for you. I am working with a public sector organisation based in Chichester who are looking for a Procurement Analyst who has great experience in dealing with procurement analytics and previous experience managing a small team. Knowledge of EU procurement processes and using government procurement frameworks is ideal.
Main responsibilities of the Procurement Analyst
- Lead and own all procurement analytics
- Managing a small team of procurement analysts
- You will implement and develop leading sourcing methodologies
- To deliver robust processes and plans
- Helping to implement a stage gate procurement process
- Play a leading role in providing procurement and commercial analytics advice in relation to major and complex contracts in your category
- Responsible for reporting on risk and ensuring the supply base performs as contractually agreed and running review sessions with your stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management skills, demonstrating ability to engage with stakeholders at multi levels
- Understand change management and process improvement with experience in support business process and organisational change
- Demonstrate experience of delivery total cost of ownership savings
- Process qualifications highly desirable (Six Sigma, Lean Processes)
- Knowledge and experience of EU procurement processes, using government procurement frameworks
Salary up to £47,450
This role would be perfect for a procurement analyst or supply chain analyst or business analyst.
Should you not hear anything from us regarding your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful! Please don't get disheartened and please keep checking the Butler Ross website for any other opportunities. All our live jobs are listed on our website.