£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 years ago
An excellent opportunity for a Procurement and Supply Chain Manager to join a Manufacturing company supplying products globally. This role is based in Farnham and is responsible for all Procurement and Supply Chain responsibilities across the board.
Key Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Manager:
- Support by providing leadership, guidance and support to Production Planning and Procurement teams.
- Managing ongoing suppliers whilst negotiating and building trusting relationships
- Prepare, negotiate and sign contracts (contract bid to acceptance)
- 'End to End' vendor management.
- Obtain most cost-effective supply for all materials and services.
- Insuring all materials are in place to meet schedules.
- Supplier Performance, relationship building, material budgets and ensuring strong communication.
- 5 years' experience working within the Defence Industry
- Understanding of terms and conditions
- CIPS Qualified
- Ability to be able to deliver projects within an agreed specification, time scale and costs.
- Experienced within Manufacturing, managing supply chain, contract management and major subcontracts.
This role would suit a Supply Chain Manager, Purchasing Manager, Procurement Manager, Contract Manager, Senior Buyer or Commercial Manager