£40000.00 - £49100.00 per annum
Procurement Approvals & Assurance Manager
An exciting opportunity for a Procurement Approvals & Assurance Manager to join a leading UK rail organisation. This position can be based in London or Birmingham operating a hybrid working model. This role is offering a competitive salary of up to £49,100 depending on your skills and experience, plus other attractive benefits.
The successful candidate will have experience within a procurement or commercial environment with sound knowledge of procurement processes and legislations.
Role responsibilities of the Procurement Approvals & Assurance Manager:
- Responsible for independent reviews of procurement and investment decision making assurance activity, including PQQ, ITT, moderation and CMP documentation.
- Assist the Senior Approvals Assurance Manager in procurement and contract management activity at key stages of the procurement lifecycle, and produce assurance reports as required.
- Establish effective relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate effective and timely assurance reviews
- Maintain good working relationships with external stakeholders
Person specification of the Procurement Approvals & Assurance Manager:
- Experience with cross functional and collaborative working methods
- Ability to engage with and influence senior management and executives
- Knowledge of EU and UK procurement legislation
- Knowledge of a range of assurance activities, tools and techniques
- Awareness of government initiatives and policies
- A competitive salary of up to £49,100 depending on experience
- Flexible hybrid working
- Double matched pension scheme
This role will be well suited to you if you have previously had a role within purchasing or procurement as a procurement manager, procurement approvals manager, procurement assurance manager, assurance manager or procurement consultant.