£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Procurement Category Manager to join a leading organisation, to support the development and implementation of the IT Category Strategy.
Role Responsibilities of the Procurement Category Manager;
- Lead sourcing activities and manage RFQ's, RFI's and RFP's
- Develop and implement category plans
- Monitor and develop performance metrics
- Category management and process support
- Support and manage commercial issues relating to suppliers
- Lead cross functional teams through strategic sourcing processes
- Draft and negotiate agreements with suppliers following legal principals
Personal Specification of the Procurement Category Manager;
- Degree Qualified or equivalent within a Business or related discipline.
- CIPS qualification would be an advantage.
- Proven Procurement experience.
- Experience of IT Category Management.
- Experience of drafting and negotiating contracts.
- Strong commercial background.
- Proven Stakeholder Management experience.
This role would also suit you if you have held a role within purchasing or procurement as a Procurement Manager, Sourcing Specialist, Commodity Manager, Supplier Manager or Category Manager.