£90000 - £100000 per annum + car, pension
9 months ago
A leading financial services organisation in Central London are looking for a Procurement Manager to manage all their marketing spend. This procurement opportunity has been created due to business growth and recent acquisitions. The client is looking for an ambitious, innovative and confident individual to manage these challenging contracts and build superb relationships with internal and external stakeholders. For this position, it is essential that you have extensive procurement experience within category management and contract management. This role will be focusing solely on marketing procurement and it is essential that you have experience with media, creative and digital sub categories.
Candidates will have previous experience within purchasing or procurement at Senior Buyer, Category Manager or Procurement Manager level and be keen to progress in their career.
Role responsibilities of the Procurement Manager include:
- Engage with senior stakeholders to understand their requirements for sourcing
- Create and implement category strategy plans
- Introduce policies, process, procedures and governance
- Work closely with the global procurement team to guarantee alignment of strategy plans
Person Specification of the Procurement Manager role:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience working within a global marketing procurement role
- Extensive procurement experience within marketing procurement (media, creative and digital)
- Studying towards MCIPS
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellent team leadership qualities