Up to £44780.00 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Procurement Officer to join this public sector organisation based in London. The successful candidate will have experience leading sourcing projects and managing contracts and suppliers. This role is to support the Corporate and Capital Sourcing teams.
Main responsibilities of the Procurement Officer
- To support the cross function procurement/sourcing teams to develop and implement category and sourcing strategies for high spend, high risk and complex requirements.
- To ensure that policies and procedures are all up to date and comply with the requirements
- To develop a fantastic working relationships with all clinical and corporate stakeholders and to ensure that the service provided is of high standard
- To support with re-negotiating contracts, where appropriate
- Manage the supplier development across all relevant categories
Skills & Experience required of the Procurement Officer
- CIPS Qualification or actively working towards
- Experience of working within a procurement function and knowledge of core procurement activity.
- Knowledge and understanding of EU & UK public procurement legislations
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience within Corporate & Capital categories would be an advantage
Salary up to £37,638.00- £44,780.00 depending on experience.
This role would be perfect for a buyer or senior buyer or procurement officer or purchaser or category officer or procurement specialist or category specialist.