Up to £70000.00 per annum
Procurement Transformation Lead
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Procurement Transformation Lead to work with an award-winning organisation on a 9-12 month contract based in Basingstoke. Their procurement department has set out its new vision and strategy therefore the successful candidate will support the procurement senior team in creating and promoting this approach and implement the new strategy.
Main responsibilities of the Procurement Transformation Lead
- Support the Procurement Senior team in creating and promoting a business partnering approach allowing the team to transition from a project focus to value added business advisors
- Responsible for leading strategic transformational workstreams for data integrity & data reporting to maximise the use of data to impact decision making.
- Responsible for leading the strategic workstream for creating and embedding a devolved self-service sourcing model for low-risk business led sourcing requirements.
- Supporting the creation of strategic category management plans by category managers that allows the proactive management
- Input at a senior level to procurement process reviews in line with embedding the strategy to eliminate waste and empower operational colleagues and the procurement team to move swiftly and robustly from identifying need to sourcing a supplier.
- Responsible for representing Procurement and liaising with colleagues
Skills & Experience required of the Procurement Transformation Lead
- Experience in creating / running high performing procurement teams
- Expert knowledge across a range of areas and sectors in procurement including supplier relationship management and data integrity
- A track record of delivering change / transformation projects, driving momentum, and enabling opportunities for internal colleagues to get involved
- Strong thought leadership and partnering experience to enable us to reach for aspirational/transformational outcomes
- Strong influencing skills, whilst using initiative and intellectual curiosity to work proactively and collaboratively across teams
Salary up to £70,000
If you do not receive a response to your application within 2 weeks, please note that your application has been unsuccessful.