Up to £30000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Production & Capacity Planner - Hereford
I have a Production Planning opportunity based in Hereford, for a fantastic client of mine who are in the Manufacturing Industry. The role is to plan, organise and co-ordinate production and to monitor and analyse capacity.
This role would suit someone who has experience working in Production Control, Capacity Planning, or someone who has a background in Production Scheduling and Material Control.
Key Responsibilities of the Production & Capacity Planner:
- Analyse component and finished parts requirements in the MRP system.
- Assess production requirements as per the inventory objectives.
- Develop and maintain weekly schedules, detailing production requirements, with regard to staffing levels, development work and maintenance.
- Adjust schedules to meet changing priorities.
- Inform all relevant departments of the production schedule.
- Analyse and report weekly on overdue and current order position, liaising closely with production departments and sales.
- Manage new product introduction through the manufacturing area.
- Provide cover within supply chain department for holidays/sickness etc
- Chair regular production meetings to assign priorities, understand tooling constraints and improve efficiency of the plan.
Personal Specification of the Production & Capacity Planner:
- Strong MRP Experience is essential
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proven experience in a Production Planning role
- Versatile and able to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Strong team player
Up to £30,000
Working Hours & Benefits:
- 8:30 - 5:00 Monday to Thursday / 8:30 - 2:00 Friday
- 25 Days Holiday
- Health Cash Plan & Pension
This role would suit a Production Scheduler, Production Planner, Production Controller, Capacity Planner, Supply Chain Planner, Supply Chain Controller, Supply Chain Coordinator, Material Planner, Material Scheduler or Material Controller.
Should you not hear anything from your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful, and unfortunately It will be impossible to update everyone at application stage due to the high volumes of applicants we get! Please don't get disheartened and please do keep checking our website for any other opportunities.