£35000 - £45000.00 per annum + Company Benefits
4 months ago
Production Control, Logistics and Material Planning Manager
Butler Ross have a great opportunity for a Global Manufacturing organisation, who are looking for someone to join their PC&L team in a pivotal position to support with the product delivery and manufacturing processes in their site in Gloucestershire.
Key Responsibilities of the Production Control, Logistics and Material Planning Manager:
- Responsible for ensuring a strong progression and succession plan within the PC&L Planning department.
- To run and improve areas performance within the PC&L Team
- Set and achieve Production Control targets and ensure continuous improvement process to achieve capability metrics, completion assessments and system audits
- To drive customer delivery performance and achievement targets
- Maintain and improve key PC&L processes
- Setting plant Production Control vision with divisional inputs.
- Develop production planning and ensure the teams are carrying out pertinent and focused actions plans that will achieve set goals.
- Ensure all capability metrics, KPI's and OSA's are being tracked and gaps closed
- Ensure team adherence to production control processes, and guidelines, IATF and customer requirements are met.
- Responsible for maintaining data and reviewing and ensuring understanding of metrics and taking appropriate action for the achievement of these
- Responsible for ensuring agreed quality standards and achievement of agreed metrics and setting quality objectives and training
- Supporting management reviews and are responsible for site capacity analysis and reporting
Personal Specification of the Production Control, Logistics and Material Planning Manager:
- SAP Experience is essential
- Manufacturing experience essential (Ideally from an Automotive or an Aerospace environment)
- Experience with material Planning, Logistics Coordinating and Production Control
- Management/Team Leader Experience
Up to £45,000
Working Hours & Benefits:
- flexible Working - 37 hours across 5 Days
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
This role would suit a Materials Manager, Material Planner, Material Controller, Production Planning Manager, Production Planner, and any other role working within Production Control. Material Planning and logistics Manager, MP+L Manager, PC+L Manager.
Should you not hear anything from your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful, and unfortunately It will be impossible to update everyone at application stage due to the high volumes of applicants we get! Please don't get disheartened and please do keep checking our website for any other opportunities!