Littlehampton, West Sussex
Up to £40000 per annum
over 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading Manufacturer in Littlehampton as the Senior Production Planner. This role, offering up to £40k for a 12-month fixed term contract is looking for experience with Production Planning, Material Planning, production control and to be responsible for the manufacturing work schedules. SAP is essential.
The Key Responsibilities of Production Planner:
- Support in all aspects of material control, production planning and capacity planning.
- Continue with ongoing improvements and take lead.
- Provide accurate and concise feedback to all Ops teams, supply chain and reps.
- Processing Engineering Charge orders, NP instructions and BoM
- Producing KPI's and management reports weekly.
- Identify constraints and actively reduce lead times by product
- Minimise investment in raw and finished material.
The Key Requirements of the Production Planner:
- Previous experience in a pull-based manufacturing environment
- Previously worked in a Production Controller, Material Management, Master Scheduler
- Track record of success and growth.
- Experience in SAP.
This role would suit a Production Planner, Material Planner, Master Scheduler, Inventory Planner.