£35000 - £40000 per annum + dependant on experience
about 1 year ago
An excellent opportunity for a Production Planner to join a reputable manufacturing company working within Aerospace. This role is based in the Andover area within the head office and offering a competitive salary.
Candidates must have previous experience within manufacturing/engineering companies and strong planning experience.
Key Responsibilities for the Production Planner:
- Work closely with the Sales and Operations Manager to plan and schedule production.
- Ensure successful coordination all aspects of materials and forecasting.
- Continuous inventory planning and purchasing.
- Management of the master production schedule.
- Co-ordinate with purchasing for requirements within the business.
Person specification for the Production Planner:
- Strong communication skills
- Must have SAP experience
- Planning experience within similar environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Analytical skills and devising solutions
This role would suit a Production Planner, Planning Manager, Demand Planner, Senior Buyer, Buyer, Materials Planner, Supply Planner, Purchasing Planner.