Up to £20000 per annum
about 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Purchasing Administrator to join a market leading manufacturer based in Oxford, with a salary of £20,000. This role would be perfect for a someone who has worked in a purchasing environment. The administrator would be supporting the procurement team with the administration and coordination of the department.
Candidates will have previous experience within purchasing or procurement and ideally would have been a Junior Buyer, Purchasing Administrator or a Procurement and Supply Chain Graduate.
Role responsibilities of the Coordinator include:
- Management of bespoke system.
- Order coordination and logging information
- Formulating enquiry packages for the buying team
- Generation of weekly & monthly reports in support of the purchasing department
- Closing of purchase invoices with vendors and processing of returns and credit
Person Specification of the Administrator:
- Previous experience in a purchasing or procurement.
- IT literate
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Work within strict deadlines to complete & prioritise allocated tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
This role will be well suited to you if you have held a role within purchasing or procurement as a buyer, junior buyer, procurement and supply chain administration, procurement Graduate