£20000 - £25000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Purchasing Administrator to join a manufacturing company based in Southampton, with a salary up to £25,000. The Procurement position has been created due to recent business growth and acquisitions.
Responsibilities of Purchasing Administrator:
- Create and maintain purchase orders, production orders and sales orders.
- Work closely with suppliers to update purchase orders
- Create and issue debt memos, to return products
- Purchasing of products in line with companies requirements
- Maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within Procurement or Supply Chain environment
- Computer Literacy
- A confident mental attitude
This role would suit a Purchasing Administrator, junior buyer, procurement administrator, supply chain administrator.