Up to £20000 per annum + Bonus & Pension
about 2 years ago
Purchasing Administrator - Kidderminster
I have a Purchasing Administrator opportunity based In Kidderminster, for a Manufacturing company who produce high specification, low volume vehicles. The role is to support the Purchasing team with Administration, Analysis, Inventory management and being instrumental in strengthening supplier relationships.
This role would suit someone who has experience working in Procurement Administration, Purchasing Coordination, Purchasing Assistant or Supply Chain Support and Administration.
Key Responsibilities of the Purchasing Administrator:
- Processing replenishments and orders
- Raising purchase orders
- Following the order through to delivery
- Assisting with order queries and delivery progress
- Processing invoice reconciliation
- Assisting with the sourcing of suppliers based on cost, quality and delivery
- Maintaining relationships with internal and external customers
- Analysing and reviewing relevant data to provide information on internal KPI's.
- Administrating none conformance reports
- Supporting buyers in procurement strategies
Personal Specification of the Purchasing Administrator:
- Strong MRP and IT systems Experience is essential
- Strong Administration skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proven experience in a Purchasing Administration role
- Versatile and able to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Strong team player
Up to £20,000
Working Hours & Benefits:
- 8:30 - 4:20 Monday to Thursday / 8:30 - 4:00 Friday (37 hr week)
- 25 Days Holiday
- Pension & Profit Related Bonus
This role would suit a Purchasing Assistant, Purchasing Coordinator, Supply Chain Coordinator, Purchasing Administration or a Junior Buyer.
Should you not hear anything from us regarding your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful! Please don't get disheartened and please keep checking the Butler Ross website for any other opportunities. All our live jobs are listed on our website.