£20000 - £25000 per annum
12 months ago
Are you looking to start a career within Purchasing? I'm currently working with a leading manufacturing company who have a opening for a ambitious, hardworking and career driven profile, to work within the Purchasing Team.
- Purchasing of a range of raw materials, insuring this is done cost effectively and within budget.
- Maintain all purchase orders progress notes, work to expected delivery dates and ensure they are delivered OTIF
- General expediting of materials, working with backlogs, forward orders and order book.
- Work closely with the planning team ensuring demand is kept in order
Personal Specification of the Buyer:
- Experience working in an office enviroement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills including Excel.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Driven and flexible attitude.
- Enthusiastic and ability to work effectively as part of a team.
No experience is required, however someone working within Customer Service, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Sales or similar working environment will be considered.