£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 years ago
An excellent opportunity for a Purchasing Manager to join an established Manufacturing business. The role will be based in Fareham and will be responsible for managing all purchasing.
Key responsibilities for the Purchasing Manager;
- Manage and coordinate all the Purchasing, Sourcing and Supplier Management activities.
- Track and report on key functions metrics to reduce cost.
- Monitor and forecast price and market trends
- Management of a small Purchasing team.
- Oversee all procurement of materials, within budget and timescales.
- Run continues improvement policy, enabling all staff to contribute ideas and then implement initiatives.
- Troubleshoot cost, quality and delivery.
- Proven experience within a Purchasing/Supply Chain Management role.
- Experience in Buying of Electronics
- Proven experience managing a small team.
- Strategic Procurement Experience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
This role would suit a candidate with experience in the following positions; Supply Chain Manager, Purchasing Manager, Category Manager, Commodity Manager, Senior Buyer, Lead Buyer, Purchasing Team Leader, Purchasing Supervisor, or Procurement Manager.