£60000 - £65000 per annum
Butler Ross have a brilliant opportunity for a confident and experienced Purchasing Manager to join an established procurement and supply chain department within a world-leading manufacturing business based in East Staffordshire.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within purchasing or procurement as a Purchasing Manager or Procurement Manager of direct materials in a fast-paced manufacturing or engineering environment.
Role responsibilities of the Purchasing Manager:
- Leading a team of Senior Buyers and supporting them in developing their skills and careers
- Overseeing category strategy development and offering guidance in these areas
- Delivering annual cost reduction budgets
- Developing professional relationships with suppliers and key managers within the business
- Leading the purchasing function of NPI projects
Personal specification of the Purchasing Manager:
- Motivated and determined to succeed, and to see their team succeed
- Adaptable and agile in fast-paced changing environments
- An exceptional communicator at all levels
- Very comfortable with people management and can deliver team-wide results
- Able to drive and motivate others and lead by example
This role will be suited to you if you have held a role as a: Purchasing Manager, Procurement Manager, Supply Chain Manager or similar.
If this role could be of interest and you meet the above specification, I would love to hear from you so please apply or reach out with any questions.