Horsham, West Sussex
£50000 - £55000 per annum
over 2 years ago
An excellent opportunity for a Purchasing Manager to join an established Manufacturing business. The role will be based in Horsham and will be responsible for managing all purchasing.
Key responsibilities for the Purchasing Manager;
- Manage and coordinate all the Purchasing, Sourcing and Supplier Management activities.
- Implement a clear Procurement strategy the defines objectives.
- Balance between long term and short term purchasing strategy and operation support.
- Management of a small Purchasing team
- Oversee all procurement of materials, within budget and timescales.
- Support the production team through on time, to quality delivery.
- Maintain clear total costs whilst working with the finance and production teams.
- Proven experience within a Purchasing/Supply Chain Management role.
- Experience within a low volume, high value manufacturing environment
- Proven experience managing a small team.
- Strategic Procurement Experience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- British Passport or UK Resident for 5 years due to security clearance.
This role would suit a candidate with experience in the following positions; Supply Chain Manager, Purchasing Manager, Category Manager, Commodity Manager, Senior Buyer, Lead Buyer, Purchasing Team Leader, Purchasing Supervisor, or Procurement Manager.