Up to £34000 per annum
11 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Scheduler/Buyer to join a leading manufacturing company based in South East London, with an extremely competitive salary in excess of £32,000. The Procurement position has been created due to recent business growth and acquisitions. The Scheduler/Buyer will sit within the Operations team, reporting into the Materials Manager.
Candidates will have previous experience of Planning and working within a fast moving, forward thinking manufacturing company.
Role Responsibilities for the Buyer/Scheduler include:
- Prioritising material through goods in, stores, dispatch and purchasing.
- Working closely with the Purchasing team on stock availability.
- Control and maintain the master schedule in line with availability and capacity.
- Maintain MRP Systems
- Forecast and planning activities working with Operations.
- Managing and controlling external supplies
- Negotiation, ensuring all materials are bought at best price, quality and delivery times.
Person specification of the Scheduler/Buyer:
- In depth knowledge working within a fast paced, manufacturing environment.
- Excellent MRP System experience
- Driven to deliver and a skilled influencer.
- Credible and knowledgeable, courage to speak with and challenge.
The role would suit you if you have held a role within Procurement or Purchasing as a Senior Buyer, Buyer, Master Scheduler, Production controller, Material Scheduler, Production Planner, Stock Planner or Supply Chain Planner.