£45000 - £55000 per annum
A brilliant opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Senior Buyer to join this established procurement team within a world-leading manufacturing business based near Cheshire. With a salary of up to £55,000 this opportunity has been created due to continued business growth.
Candidates will have previous experience within purchasing or procurement as a Buyer, Senior Buyer or Category Manager of direct materials in a fast-paced environment.
Role Responsibilities of the Buyer
- Ensuring the delivery of the materials procurement strategy
- Market analysis
- Overseeing new product introduction when necessary
- Managing supplier performance and ensuring the successful execution of projects
- Forging new stakeholder relationships and developing on existing partnerships
- Working closely alongside adjacent departments to ensure the procurement and supply chain functions run smoothly
Person Specification of the Buyer
- Thrives when working in a fast-paced environment
- Is able to identify issues and think quickly to create alternative solutions if things go wrong
- Has a strong background in purchasing or procurement as a Buyer - specifically strategic purchasing
- Is a confident communicator with individuals at all levels
- Wants to constantly develop themselves personally and professionally
This position will be suited to you if you have held a role within fast paced purchasing or procurement environment as a: Buyer, Senior Buyer, Lead Buyer, Procurement Manager, Purchasing Manager, Sourcing Specialist, Category Manager, Category Buyer, Category Specialist or Commodity Manager.