over 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Buyer to join a lead manufacturing company based in the New Forest, with an excellent salary & benefits. The Procurement position has been created due to recent growth with the team. The role will be working alongside the Procurement and Supply Chain, reporting into the Purchasing Manager.
Key Responsibilities for the Buyer:
- Purchasing of goods, materials and components to meet business requirements.
- Responsible for sourcing, negotiating and buying.
- Working closely with the technical team for selection.
- Ensure continue supply of goods, materials and communicate and supply problems.
- Work towards tenders, quotations and supply capabilities.
- Negotiating contracts and terms of business
Person Specification for the Buyer:
- In depth knowledge of Buying within a Electronics and Manufacturing
- Excellent MRP System experience.
- Knowledge regarding supply marks and specific categories.
- Strong communicator (excellent negotiating skills) and stakeholder engagement experience.
This role would if you have held a role within Purchasing or Procurement as a Buyer, Senior Buyer, Category Buyer, Purchasing Officer, Procurement Lead.