Up to £55000 per annum
Senior Buyer - Oxfordshire
Due to company growth, a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Buyer has arisen to join an up and coming Manufacturing company in Oxfordshire. With a salary of up to £45,000 this person will be managing day to day purchasing activities for a busy department, as well as working on new and exciting projects.
You will need Purchasing experience and as a Buyer, Senior Buyer, Strategic Buyer, Technical Buyer, Engineering Buyer and there may be consideration for a more Junior Buyer who has experience in an Automotive industry.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Buyer:
- Negotiation of contract agreements, utilising cost saving opportunities and creating cost saving opportunities.
- Continuous supplier management, and stakeholder engagement
- Organising high value and complex products, with impact across several key functions of the business
- High-level interaction internally, as well as frequent, high-level communication with the supply base
- Assisting with the purchase and supply chain of global production for specified projects through negotiated costs with suppliers
- Raising and issuing of purchase orders in accordance with our production requirements and company procedures
- Maintain accurate and timely data records
- Provide purchasing support and assistance to other departments as required
- Research and build working relationships with new suppliers and subcontractors
- Assist with issuing purchasing enquiries and carry out quotation analysis where necessary.
Personal Specification of the Senior Buyer:
- Previous experience as a Buyer/Senior Buyer
- Experience in supplier/customer relationship management
- Understanding of cost drivers in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working within a Tier 1 Automotive environment.
Up to £45,000
Working Hours & Benefits:
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- 25 Days Holiday
- On Site Gym
- Felxi-Working Hours (Dependant on departmental requirements)
- Share Scheme
This role would suit someone who has had a role as a Buyer, Senior Buyer or Strategic Buyer, Engineering Buyer or Technical Buyer.