£30000 - £35000 per annum + Company Benefits
over 2 years ago
Senior Buyer - Herefordshire
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Buyer to join a growing Engineering company in Herefordshire. The role is looking for someone who has good experience as a Buyer or a Senior Buyer who would want a Strategic Purchasing role with a 'cost down' focus.
The company offers a good benefits package, and a friendly working environment with scope for this role to grow as the company grows.
This role would be best suited to you if you come from a Purchasing or Procurement Background as a Buyer or Senior Buyer.
Role Responsibilities of the Senior Buyer:
- Keep material spend in line with company budgets.
- Monitor cost increases and ensure all products are sourced in line with cost targets.
- Managing tenders.
- Drive cost savings and classifying areas of material spend.
- Mitigate supplier risk.
- Management of Supplier performance.
- Handling all supplier complaints.
- Sourcing of new suppliers and components and setting up new accounts.
Personal Specification of the Senior Buyer:
- Previous experience in Procurement and Purchasing is essential
- Strong computer literacy (Excel)
- Negotiation experience
£30,000 - £35,000
This role will be well suited if you have experience in Purchasing or Procurement as a Buyer, Senior Buyer, Purchasing Manager or Sole Buyer.