£35000 - £44000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Category Manager to join an International Charity based in Devon with a competitive salary of up to £44k (dependant on experience). This Procurement position has been created due to growth within the team, and recent successes.
Candidates will have previous experience of working in a Procurement or Purchasing Department within category management.
Role Responsibilities for the Senior Category Manager:
- Development of category strategies and a procurement plan
- Planning and managing tender events for goods and services within your specialist categories
- Scope and develop regional and/or global contractual agreements
- Drive both contract and supplier relationship management
- Work closely with the Head of Category Management and provide management reports
Person Specification for Senior Category Manager:
- Be able to demonstrate strategic sourcing and category management
- Experience of contract development and understanding of core commercial terms
- Level 4 CIPS or able to demonstrate experience as a Category Manager and looking to attain CIPS
- Understanding of project management
- Full Driving license due to location
Up to £44k
This role would be suited to a Senior Buyer, Purchasing Manager, Procurement Officer, Category Manager, Contracts Manager, Commercial Manager.