Up to £38k
over 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Commercial professional to join a leading organisation as a Senior Commercial Officer, to be responsible for providing commercial support to ensure the business interests of the Company are optimised.
Job Responsibilities of the Senior Commercial Officer;
- Provide support and guidance to the business regarding contractual terms and conditions and other commercial issues and risks.
- Completion of commercial tendering and approval processes.
- Assist and assure the Project Management function with respect to contract management.
- Provide general management and contractual information.
- Ensure commercial administration is kept up to date.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed and improved where necessary.
- Lead and support commercial discussions and negotiations with internal and external customers.
Person Specification of the Senior Commercial Officer;
- Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Additional professional qualifications would be an advantage.
- Proven Commercial Contracts experience.
- Knowledge of Contract Terms & Conditions and Contract Risk.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments within the business.
This role would suit an individual with previous experience in the following roles; Commercial Officer, Contracts Manager, Senior Contracts Administrator, Assistant Commercial Manager, Contracts Officer and Commercial Manager.