£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Butler Ross have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Cost Engineer to come and join a fast paced automotive company based in Oxfordshire. They are looking for an experienced Senior Cost Engineer who will be an integral part of their procurement department and will be able to help the company grow. Company themselves are innovative and over the last few years have grown massively and are the market leaders in their niche discipline.
This role also offers a high degree of Flexibility, you will only need to go into the office for key meetings and the rest of the time you can work from home.
Duties of the Senior Cost Engineer
- Gather all relevant documents and specifications to discuss with stakeholders to move specifications into cost estimates for new and developing products/projects.
- Create and maintain systems and trackers to be able to review and produce reports.
- Monitor market trends in the material market to be able to forecast costs positively and avoid shortages.
- Support Buyers in their ability to interrogate suppliers QAFs.
Experience Required of the Senior Cost Engineer
- Experience of working within an Automotive environment.
- Experience working in a similar cost estimating role.
- Excellent stakeholder management skill.
- Highly confident working with suppliers.
- Strong IT skills.
- Results orientated with good business acumen.
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 with benefits
This role will be well suited to a Cost Engineer, Senior Cost Engineer, Estimator or Senior Estimator.