Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £70000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Butler Ross are currently recruiting a Senior Supply Chain Manager on behalf of a client based in Birmingham with offices located nationally including London. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a widely renowned company and work on large scale construction projects.
As the Senior Supply Chain Manager, you will deliver the implementation of the Supply Chain Management Strategy. You will be responsible for an in-direct team of 22 ensuring processes and systems are in place for effective supplier engagement and are regularly monitored to ensure maximum performance within the organisation.
Duties will include:
- Undertake supply chain mapping to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks in the market.
- Promote a culture within the team building excellent Supply Chain relationships enhancing the organisations reputation in the market.
- Lead Events and workshops to support delivery of the supply chain
- Maintain all sources of Supply Chain management data
- Ensure accurate reporting in accordance with Supply Chain management
- Daily management of the internal and external Supply Chain Management resource
- Engage and prepare industry for the upcoming procurement and ensure the organisation is a client of choice within the industry.
- Support the team with professional development, mentoring and training.
- MCIPs qualified or studying towards CIPS
- Sound Procurement knowledge including an understanding of Ojeu frameworks
- Knowledge of construction contracts including NEC3
- Knowledge of commercial and contract delivery lifecycles
This role would suit an experienced Contract Manager, Procurement Manager or Supply Chain Manager.
**Please note this role will require occasional travel. **