£25000 - £30000 per annum
11 months ago
I am currently working with a international manufacturing company who are looking for an experienced Shipping Administrator to join the team, paying a competitive salary with additional benefits and based in Farnborough.
As a Shipping Administrator you will be responsible for all equipment shipping from the UK and to advice different departments on equipment.
- Provide accurate shipping documents and procedures.
- Co-Ordinate packing and all freight transportation
- Working with a range of specialist documents including LC and CAD.
- Completing shipping certificates (EUR1, ATR, C/O) and working in accordance with HMRC.
- Provide shipping support, arranging dispatch and export documents.
- Import/Export experience
- Must have experience working with Letters of Credit
- Experienced in export legislation's
- Exeptional communication skills
This role would suit a Export Administrator, Shipping Clerk, Import Administrator, Shipping Administrator, Shipping Specialist and Import/Export Planner.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: up too £30,000.00 /year