Up to £30k
about 1 year ago
A fantastic new opportunity for a driven Logistics professional with Export experience, to join a busy organisation as a Shipping Coordinator.
Key Responsibilities of the Shipping Coordinator;
- Manage all order entry activities for global operations.
- Work with logistics partners to ensure shipments have proper documentation for shipping and customs clearance.
- Manage the day-to-day sales cycle for customers.
- Manages customer accounts and ensure timely acknowledgement of customer orders.
- Ensure resolution of credit maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with customers’ Letters of Credit.
- Identify and escalate any issues likely impact upon agreed delivery dates.
- Identify technical issues, ensuring they are resolved appropriately.
- Support during tender and contract process
- Provides financial and commercial information, including sales volumes, profitability, credit management and budget
Personal Specification of the Shipping Coordinator;
- Experience of Shipping and documentation including Letters of Credit.
- Knowledge of Incoterms.
- Proven Administration experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills including Excel.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Driven and flexible attitude.
- Enthusiastic and ability to work effectively as part of a team.
This role would also suit you if you have held a role within Customer Service, Logistics, Shipping, Import or Export.