Up to £45000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Supplier Quality Engineer has arisen to join an up and coming Automotive Manufacturer in Oxfordshire, with a salary of £45,000. The role holder will have experience in Supplier Quality inspection and Supplier Management in an Automotive Industry, or a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Candidates will have previous experience within Supplier Quality and Supplier Management.
Role responsibilities of the Supplier Quality Engineer:
- Engage in supplier Quality inspection.
- Implementing quality requirements for new and existing suppliers.
- Manage and develop suppliers throughout.
- Establishing scorecards.
- Overseeing quality, delivery times, and commercial performance.
- Leasing with other departments within the business, advising on supplier selection.
- Overseeing and approving new products and services.
- Being the port of contact to solve issues with products and services that fall out of quality and delivery requirements.
- Continuous analysis and reporting on supplier quality incidents.
- Auditing and attending meetings in the UK or abroad.
Person Specification of the Supplier Quality Engineer:
- Previous experience in Supplier quality is a must.
- HNC or Degree in an engineering discipline.
- Experience in using APQT tools.
- Experience in a Technical Manufacturing environment (ideally Automotive)
- Experience in Supplier development, auditing assessment and selection.
This role will be well suited to you if you have held a role within Supplier Quality, Supplier management, Quality Assurance.