Up to £20000 per annum
over 1 year ago
An excellent opportunity for an Supply Chain Administrator to join an established FMCG business. The role will be based in Chichester.
This role is suitable for someone looking for an entry level position, or someone who wants to develop their skills.
Main responsibilities for Supply Chain Administrator:
- Central point for receipt and processing of customer orders
- Prepare reports of orders to deliver to supply chain team
- Arranging bookings and transport for picking and delivery
- Maintaining system information
- Understanding of Supply Chain
- Eager to succeed and progress
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Use of Microsoft excel and Access
This role would suit a, Supply Chain graduate, Procurement Graduate, Supply Chain Administrator, Purchasing Administrator, Procurement Administrator.