£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 years ago
1 Year FTC
An excellent opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst working on implementing a new SAP system for a 1 year fixed term contract has arisen with a fast growing, forward thinking FMCG company. This is based in the head office in Bournemouth and offering a competitive salary.
Key Responsibilities for a Supply Chain Analyst:
- Support on implementing a new SAP system
- Over seeing end to end supply
- Analysing of various data, highlighting risks and opportunities
- Preparation of S&OP
- Working with 3PLS and logistics providers
- Working closely with all internal teams to ensure excellent service
Personal Specification for Supply Chain Analyst:
- SAP experience, ideally implementation
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Experience within a similar role, FMCG ideally.
-Strong excel skills, Vlookups and Pivot tables at a minimum
- Management of products and imported products.
This role would suit a Supply Chain Planner, Analyst, SAP user, Supply Analyst, Procurement Analyst.