Up to £35k
about 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain professional to join a leading organisation as a Supply Chain Analyst
Key Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Analyst;
- To provide Planning analysis and support for all Planning activities throughout Supply Chain.
- Provide input to Tender management process and compile Weekly and Monthly Planning Reports and KPI Reports.
- Conduct continuous improvements and planning projects on behalf of the Planning Manager including Inventory Management.
- Conduct planning analysis across all factories to ensure optimal and efficient use of manufacturing assets.
- Provide regular analysis briefings to Supply Chain and stakeholders.
- Ensure that orders are planned and allocated into the factories in the most efficient and cost effective manner whilst maintaining customer requirements.
- Influence senior managers in driving manufacturing initiatives forward.
- Submit and update Weekly and Monthly Reports and KPI Reports as requested.
- Provide project support as required to the Planning Manager.
- Maintain and update capacity analysis tool (MPS) and support the S&OP manager.
- Responsible for the tracking of the Inventory and informing of key inventory management.
Personal Specification for the Supply Chain Analyst;
- Experience within a Supply Chain role.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel including VLookup and Pivot Tables is essential.
- Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of Planning systems.
- Ability to prioritise a heavy workload and work to deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team or on own initiative.
This role would suit an individual with experience in any of the following roles; Production Planner, Supply Chain Analyst, Master Scheduler, Inventory Controller, Supply Chain Planner.