Up to £16.76 per hour
over 2 years ago
SUPPLY CHAIN CO-ORDINATOR - WHITNEY
6 - 12 Month FTC
I have an urgent opportunity for someone to join a busy manufacturing company on a fixed-term basis whilst the current role holder runs a project. This role has been forecasted to last 6 months, however could roll on an additional 3 months at a time to a maximum of 12 months.
I need someone who comes from a similar background as you will need to hit the ground running in this role, and ideally will need a background in Supply Chain Planning or Material Control.
Key Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Co-ordinator:
- To manage the material portfolio within industry constraints to achieve stock turn target
- Demand forecasting and placing purchase orders.
- Inbound planning activities including weekly supplier delivery scheduling.
- Working closely with suppliers and building strong working relationships.
- Carry out daily progress checks for parts and report any issues
- Expedite material deliveries
- Coordinate timely supply of materials to build products for customer requested dates.
- Report supplier performance and support vendor rating system
Personal Specification of the Production & Capacity Planner:
- Experienced working within a Materials Management/Supply Chain team
- Understanding of ERP / MRP systems application and development
- Microsoft Office skills: Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience working within a TS / IATF 16949 environment
£34,000 PA (£16.76ph)
Working Hours & Benefits:
- 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Thursday / 8:30 - 1:00 Friday
- 25 Days Holiday
This role would suit a Supply Chain Controller, Supply Chain Coordinator, Material Planner, Material Scheduler or Material Controller.
Should you not hear anything from your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful, and unfortunately It will be impossible to update everyone at application stage due to the high volumes of applicants we get! Please don't get disheartened and please do keep checking our website for any other opportunities!