Up to £30000 per annum
11 months ago
An excellent opportunity for a Supply Chain Controller to join a leading Manufacturing company. This is based in Fareham, and offering excellent growth and training schemes.
Key Responsibilities of Supply Chain Controller:
- Ensuring continuity of materials to support the manufacturing team
- Ordering against the MRP system
- Dealing with outstanding and overdue purchase orders, reports etc
- Negotiating and establishing supplier contracts
- Sourcing new suppliers for requirements
- Maintaining supplier relationships in line with business
- Experienced within a Supply Chain environment
- Background in Manufacturing/Engineering
- Solid MRP System experience - SAP ideally
- General Commercial awareness
- Logical and Methodical approach
This position would suit someone with experience of: Logistic Planner, Material Controller, Stock Controller, Inventory Planner, Supply Chain Coordinator, Junior Buyer, Purchasing Assistant, Procurement Administrator, Lean Manufacturing Processes.