Up to £50000.00 per annum
CM - 2193_1569337659
This role presents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join a globally recognised marine and defence company in Barrow-In-Furness.
This role will operate at the heart of the Supply Chain and offers a very competitive salary of up to £50,000 alongside great benefits and progression opportunities to the right candidate.
Relocation assistance is also available with this position.
Main responsibilities of the Supply Chain Manager include:
- Effective management of all supply chain operations
- Delivery of a robust and effective supply chain
- Promote improvements both individually and within the team
- Manage and adhere to budgets (direct & overhead) effectively alongside key stakeholders
- Manage staff, address performance issues and provide suitable resolutions
- Ensure personal and team compliance with internal and external regulated processes
- Ensuring relevant targets are delivered by reviewing, reporting and resolving issues
Essential Skills of the Supply Chain Manager include:
- Previous Procurement or Supply Chain Management Experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong business acumen
- Experience of managing a team in a pressurised and regulated environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Enthusiasm with a drive to lead and inspire teams
This role will be well suited to you if you have held a role within procurement or supply chain as a supply chain manager, supplier relationship manager, purchasing manager, vendor manager or procurement manager.