£40000 - £45000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity for a dynamic supply chain professional to join a rapidly growing organisation as a Supply Chain Manager. The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible leading and developing a team, managing inventory levels and driving efficiencies within the Supply Chain.
Key Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Manager;
- Overall responsibility for Procurement, Supply Chain and Warehouse.
- Develop a successful and motivated Team.
- Manage the departmental budget within the business.
- Manage inventory levels and BOM's.
- Report on inventory performance and identify efficiency improvements.
- Manage and develop ERP System, ensuring data integrity.
- Monitor forecasts to meet supply chain requirements.
- Planning and implementation of new product launches.
- Inventory audit management.
- Development of an international supply chain.
- Develop strategic relationships with suppliers.
- Ensure compliance within export/import regulations within the supply chain.
- Monitor supplier and service provider performance.
- Management of product delivery schedules and freight providers.
Personal Specification of the Supply Chain Manager;
- Degree Qualified or Professional Qualifications would be preferred.
- Supply Chain & Inventory Management experience is essential.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Good working knowledge of MRP / ERP systems and Excel.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to operate well in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
This role would be suitable for you if you have held any of the following roles; Customer Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Procurement Manager, Inventory Manager, Fulfilment Manager.