£55000 - £65000 per annum
A brilliant opportunity for a confident and strategic Supply Chain to lead the procurement and supply chain team within an industry-leading manufacturing business. This role is offered at a salary of up to £65,000 and is based in Worcester.
Successful candidates will have previous experience within purchasing or procurement as a Supply Chain Manager or Procurement Manager of direct materials in a manufacturing environment. This is a people leadership position with overall management of the procurement strategy and general function.
Role responsibilities of the Supply Chain Manager:
- Developing and maintaining effective supplier relationships
- Monitoring and managing supplier performance
- Developing and implementing procurement strategy
- Analysing trends in data to ensure production and orders run smoothly
- Managing a small team of Buyers and mentoring as they develop their careers
Personal specification of the Supply Chain Manager:
- An experienced procurement professional with great knowledge of procurement within a manufacturing environment
- Great problem-solving and data analysis skills
- Leads by example and is able to motivate a team
- Experienced with managing procurement strategy and has track record of achieving strategic goals
- Confident with managing and developing a team of Buyers
This position will be suited to you if you have held a role within purchasing or procurement as a: Purchasing Lead, Procurement Lead, Supply Chain Lead, Supply Chain Manager, or Procurement Manager.
If this role could be of interest and you meet the above specification, I would love to hear from you so please apply or reach out with any questions.