Hastings, East Sussex
Up to £40000 per annum
12 months ago
An excellent opportunity for a Procurement and Supply Chain Manager to join a Manufacturing company supplying products globally. This role is based in Hastings and is responsible for all Procurement and Supply Chain responsibilities across the board.
Key Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Manager:
- Sourcing new suppliers within the best interest for the company
- Managing ongoing suppliers whilst negotiating and building trusting relationships
- Prepare, negotiate and sign contracts - Maintain current knowledge of English Contract Law
- Manage all areas of financial responsibilities, including budget setting
- Obtain most cost-effective supply for all materials and services.
- Insuring all materials are in place to meet schedules.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Knowledge of English Contract Law - ability to apply it
- CIPS Qualified
- Ability to be able to deliver projects within an agreed specification, time scale and costs.
- Experienced within Manufacturing, managing supply chain, contract management and international purchasing
This role would suit a Supply Chain Manager, Purchasing Manager, Procurement Manager, Contract Manager.