Up to £40k
almost 2 years ago
An excellent opportunity for a Procurement and Supply Chain Manager to join a Manufacturing company supplying products globally. This role is based in Hastings and is responsible for all Procurement and Supply Chain responsibilities across the board.
- Key Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Manager:
- Sourcing new suppliers within the best interest for the company
- Managing ongoing suppliers whilst negotiating and building trusting relationships
- Prepare, negotiate and sign contracts – Maintain current knowledge of English Contract Law
- Manage all areas of financial responsibilities, including budget setting
- Obtain most cost-effective supply for all materials and services.
- Insuring all materials are in place to meet schedules.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Knowledge of English Contract Law – ability to apply it
- CIPS Qualified
- Ability to be able to deliver projects within an agreed specification, time scale and costs.
- Experienced within Manufacturing, managing supply chain, contract management and international purchasing
This role would suit a Supply Chain Manager, Purchasing Manager, Procurement Manager, Contract Manager.