Horsham, West Sussex
Up to £40000 per annum
9 months ago
An excellent opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner to join an established Manufacturing business. The role will be based in Horsham and will be responsible for managing all Supply Chain, Material Management and Inventory.
Key Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Planner:
- Plan, Monitor and report on movement of materials.
- Report on work-in-process inventory and finished goods.
- Co-ordinate with Suppliers, establish forecasts and production demand.
- Continues improvement and drive cost effectiveness.
- Daily running of reports for all stock levels and communicating to Procurement Manager
- Stable supply of material in line with business and inventory parameters
- Expereicned within a Supply Chain environment
- Background in Manufacturing/Engineering
- Solid MRP System experience
- Advanced Excel (including V-Look ups & Pivot tables)
- Logical and Methodical approach
This role would suit a Material Manager, Supply Chain Planner, Material Planner, or Inventory Controller looking to progress within a reputable, established company.