Horsham, West Sussex
£25000 - £33000 per annum
7 months ago
An excellent opportunity for a Technical Buyer to join an established Manufacturing business. The role will be based in Horsham and will be responsible for buying of one off productions parts.
Key Responsibilities of Technical Buyer:
- Working closely with engineering staff to procure components and related parts.
- Raise orders, monitor and chase suppliers.
- Supply relationships internally and externally to improve cost, quality and supply.
- Working to very strict and tight deadlines to been schedule.
- Generate progress via live reports.
- Experience of reading and interpreting technical drawings
- Understanding of Manufacturing process.
- Buying of stainless steel, aluminium and carbon steel.
- Understanding of inspection and test methods related to welded components.
- MRP/ERP System experience
- High level of Excel.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- British Passport or UK Resident for 5 years due to security clearance.
This role would suit a candidate with experience in the following roles; Buyer, Junior Buyer, Technical Buyer, Purchasing, Commodity Buyer.